UncategorizedRead the comments:
On 29, Apr 2011 | No Comments | In Uncategorized | By man-admin
Time to get your tuchus into the studio and your best work to the photographer. The Orsoni Prize Deadline is July 31st.
Most exciting: There are no size or weight limitations for entries to the Orsoni Prize 2011.
This welcome change will open up the competition to additional, exciting segments of the mosaic community; those who make large scale and architectural mosaics. Once again, the entries will be judged by Maestro Lucio Orsoni, award-winning artist and great grandson of the founder of Orsoni Veneziani and Pino Bisazza, the founder and president of Trend Group.
All five winners will be represented in the Orsoni Master Mosaic Studio in Venice via quality, framed posters and will be showcased on the Orsoni website.
Timing: The application process opens March 31, 2011 with a deadline of July 31, 2011. Winners will be announced September 23, 2011.
- Grand Prize: 1,000 Euro, transportation to Venice, a one week Master in Mosaics course, and 6 nights at the incomparable Domus Orsoni.
- Finalist: 3 kilos (6.6 pounds) of mixed Orsoni gold mosaic
- Honorable Mention (3): 1 kilo (2.2 pounds) of mixed Orsoni gold mosaic
- Entries may be 2-dimensional or 3-dimensional
- 75% of the materials used in any work must be made by Orsoni
Applications and more information:
- Juried Art Services (JAS) here